Covet Wednesday is back! Here's a list of what Dot & Lil's President & Creative Director, Anne Dardick, is coveting this week. What are you coveting this spring?
1. white bunny block from Dallas-based Etsy shop Red Tile Studio
2. I ♥ la note cards from my sister & brother-in-law's Etsy Shop Ink + Smog Editions
3. A calendar I love from Toronto's Flakes Paperie. I gifted one of these this year but am coveting one for the studio! If you are in Toronto, go check Flakes Paperie out this week at the Spring One of a Kind Show.
4. An adorable moustache stamp for the bags we package our shave set brushes in, from Paint it Green.
5. A covet I didn't resist: my new gray + pink chevron mousepad landed in my mailbox today.
I am also looking forward to a dear friend's wedding this weekend with old friends, good times and sweet spring weather. Happy spring, Dot & Lil nation! What are you coveting?